We are looking for an energetic and highly organized individual to lead the event promotion team at iHeartMedia San Diego. Our seven radio stations participate in multiple events each week from appearances at local retailers to planning and organizing events for thousands of people. This position includes: a) scheduling and interacting with a team of 16-20 part-time individuals; b) overseeing fleet, sound equipment and on-site event equipment maintenance; strategizing on-site set up for optimal visibility; interacting with multiple departments.
Closing Date: 12/31/2014
Experience: See complete job posting.
• Great communication, planning ability and follow-up are essential.
• Manage and schedule part-time staff to work at station appearances and events.
• Assists in the creative process of planning and executing promotional events and concerts.
• Oversee the maintenance of vehicle fleet, on-site and sound equipment.
• Act as company liaison with event organizers and on-site contacts to plan station/s on-site activities.
• Secure permits, Certificates of Insurance and other necessary documentation as needed for event commitments.
• Coordinate live broadcast events with on-site entities, engineering department and talent.
• Communicate with promotion, programming and sales department on a daily basis.
• Assist with loading/unloading of equipment and supplies for major station events as needed
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Please visit www.iHeartMediaCareers.com to upload your resume and apply for this job.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER